From interviews with social investment intermediaries and research into best practice, here are the building blocks for an effective organisational culture.
- Board members and staff exhibit organisation’s values through behaviour
- The willingness to learn from experience and failures in order to improve
- Open communication channels and access to front line organisations
- Non- financial rewards to maintain staff satisfaction
- Trusting relationships amongst staff and board
- The willingness to engage with other intermediaries and sector stakeholders, where appropriate
- Internal communications’ processes