Assisting social impact funds in productively investing their capital
Big Society Capital has made a £1,000,000 staged investment to support ClearlySo, a social finance intermediary with over 12 years’ sector experience.
ClearlySo is growing its capital raising business to help meet the expected surge in demand for investment from social entrepreneurs and to assist new and existing social impact funds in productively investing their capital. The shift towards social and community-owned enterprises in public service provision is reinforcing this trend.
- Education, learning and skills
- Employment and training
- Housing, property and essential needs
- Finance and legal matters
- Mental health
- Health, healthy living and lifestyle
- Personal and social well-being
- Personal and public safety
- Local area and getting around
- Arts, culture and recreation
- Politics, influence and participation
- Families and Children
- Community, Sector and Society