As our current strategy runs until 2017, we are in the process of reviewing our strategic direction.
This review will run across four phases:
- ‘Explore’ – developing a view of what social investment looks like now and where it is headed, by bringing together a range of views from Big Society Capital, social investment, and broader society
- ‘Define’ – providing direction on what role Big Society Capital should play in the future
- ‘Plan’ – determining how Big Society Capital should play its chosen role
- ‘Engage’ – engaging with internal and external stakeholders to make the new strategy a reality
We intend to make this process as inclusive and transparent as possible, and to this end we will be sharing materials and progress on this page on an ongoing basis.
The intention is to ‘launch’ our new strategy midway through 2017.
We held a webinar below on the 8th December from 4-5pm to discuss our recently released document outlining our view of the social investment landscape. We hope this webinar will provide helpful clarification on some of the critical questions that may shape the future of social investment.
- UK Social Investment – Opportunities, Challenges, and Critical Questions
- Evidence Pack: UK Social Investment – Opportunities, Challenges, and Critical Questions
Time for a fresh look at how and why we do what we do By Cliff Prior, CEO
What next for social investment? By Stephen Muers, Head of Strategy and Market Development
For further details, or to provide additional input, please contact email@example.com