Location: Bamburgh House, Market Street, Newcastle NE1 6BH
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Good Finance Live is a new one-day event for charities, social enterprises, community businesses and local groups in the North of England who are looking for repayable finance or interested in finding out more.
This is an opportunity to meet social investors, hear stories from others who have used social investment and learn about the latest market developments and trends.
- Social investment in action: hear presentations and stories from social enterprises, charities and their investors
- Marketplace: meet over 15 social investors in our exhibition area
- What’s new in social investment: workshops covering everything from impact measurement to crowdfunding
- Good Finance rolling demo – how to get the most out of the website
Investors already confirmed at Good Finance Live
- The Key Fund
- Charity Bank
- North East Social Investment Fund
- Homeless Link
- Sporting Capital
- Social Investment Business
- CAF Venturesome
- Kingdom Bank
- Architectural Heritage Fund
- Cooperative & Community Finance
- Social Finance
You can find more information in the programme.