Join NCVO and BWB to get essential updates on regulation, to explore what board leadership should look like in the current climate and for a unique opportunity to meet and learn from your peers.
This event is designed to help you continue to develop the skills and knowledge needed to effectively lead your organisation.
Join NCVO and BWB on Monday 7 November to:
- get practical tools and guidance to help you to be a better trustee
- develop your skills in our range of expert-led workshops
- hear the latest legal and regulatory updates from the Charity Commission and BWB
- consider and discuss how you can effectively take your board and organisation forward
- benefit from 15 minutes' expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- learn from your peers and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
We will be exhibiting at the conference on the GET INFORMED campaign helping trustees and non-executive directors to learn more about social investment.