We work to raise awareness and confidence of social investment with charities and social enterprises. Through a range of partnerships, our team play a key role in sharing information, best practice and key case studies.
Our goal is to ensure that charities and social enterprises are aware of the diverse range of social investment products that are available.
Reaching many – we engage via:
- Events and conferences - view how we work with partners on events
- Speaking opportunities - view our approach to speaking requests
- Sponsorship of key sector initiatives
- Digital reach
- Blogs & news pieces
- Social media
We also create material and guides to help charities and social enterprises understand the options available.
Reaching more – in order to extend our reach, we are also working to:
- Build key relationships with some of the larger charities and social enterprises across the UK
- Develop social investment regional networks - LET'S TALK GOOD FINANCE
- Focus on four primary issued based themes most broadly affecting charities and social enterprises
Partnerships - we are working with a number of national partners with access to a diverse range of charities and social enterprises.
If you would like us to participate in an event or workshop, please contact Esther Blake in the communications team.