We help trusts, charities and foundations learn how they can be social investors.
We do this through:
- One-to-one meetings with those interested in the social investment space
- Co-investing and co-partnering on specific social issue areas
- Events and roundtable discussions focused on education and awareness raising
- Research and focus groups in partnership with relevant membership bodies, for example, the Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF)
- The Social Impact Investors Group (SIIG) – we are part of the organising committee and provide them with support